How can I change/cancel my order?
In most situations, from increasing or decreasing quantity to changing your card's options, the fastest way to get your order changed is to cancel your own order and reorder.
You can cancel your order by following these steps:
- Log in to your account and click on the "My Account" Icon
- You will see your latest order under Order History (if you don't see this page, click the "Order History" link under the My Account heading)
- If the Cancel button is clickable, simply click the button to begin the cancellation process. If not, move to Step 7.
- You will see a window asking why you are canceling. Choose a reason for canceling your order, then click "Cancel Order" to confirm.
- You will see the following confirmation message when the order is canceled. If you received an error, please contact us with the error code and message, and we can assist you with your order.
- If the Cancel button is NOT clickable, you will not be able to cancel your order yourself. Please contact us and we will assist you with your order.
- To reorder your cards with changes to the quantity or the style (add or remove rounded corners, change paper thickness) click the Reorder button under your canceled order to add the card back into your cart. From there you can make changes to quantity or style and place your order again.