How can I order name cards with my guest's names on them?
- Find a place card design you like on our website and click "Personalize".
- Based on the design, you'll be able to add in the couple's names in the personalization steps. The "guest name" and "table name/number" cannot be personalized on the website.
- After viewing that last page of personalization, you'll be given review options. If you need any design changes like color, font, and/or layout you'll want to request "free designer assistance". Otherwise you can select "print with designer review".
- Download the Place Card Template Spreadsheet (found at the bottom of this article) and fill it out with your guest names and if they have a table numbers. Each row is a separate guest. If you do not need table numbers on your place cards then you can leave it blank.
- Once you have completed the spreadsheet, you can send the spreadsheet to our customer service team by filling out a ticket request here. Our customer service team will confirm with you once we've received the spreadsheet file for your upcoming order.
- When you place your order, you will see that the place cards are sold in sets of 10. So if you have 75 guests on your spreadsheet, you can order 80 place cards and we will send you 5 "blanks" with the 75 place cards that have the names printed on them. The blanks will have the design still printed on the cards.