Can I get a single personalized paper sample of my wedding invitation?
Yes. While we currently don't have a streamlined way for you to order a single personalized card on our website and have it mailed to you, we can help you get that set up.
Please follow the steps below:
- Find and personalize the wedding invitation design you want a sample of. Select "designer review" unless you want designer assistance on the design of the card, in which case you would select "free designer assistance".
- When you get to the envelope options page, you'll want to select "Printed return address + recipient address" and enter in your return address. Then click "Next".
- On the next page is your Address Book. You want to add your own address into the address book. After you type in your address, press the "Add to Recipient List" button to get the address to the Recipient List which is the right column. Once you have completed this, click "Add to Cart" at the bottom of the page.
- You'll then be taken to your shopping cart. The quantity of your card should be 1 addressed and 0 non-addressed cards that way you're only getting one card.
- Place the order with the 1 card in your cart. You'll be charged for $8.99 shipping but once the order is placed our customer service team will adjust the order so that the sample is sent in an addressed envelope rather than a box.
- Once the order is placed, you will receive an order number. From here, you can submit a request ticket here to our customer service team. In your request ticket, you should indicate that you want a sample mailed to you and include your order number. Our customer service team will get back to you and do the following:
- Refund the $8.99 charge for Ground shipping
- Change the card so that it's Mailed to You in an addressed envelope. The service fee is $0.69 + cost of the stamp.
Once your card has been printed, the card will be mailed in an envelope via USPS.